Source Repository

Developer
Jun 14, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Since this project was released as open source, I was wondering if there was a repository somewhere of the latest code base. It'd be nice to watch the development process, as well as build against the latest. I realize that this would be unstable, but the Development Toolkit as a whole could also benefit from developers testing and finding bugs. I'd even be interested in submitting patches, if there was a system for that.

Thanks,

Scott Wegner
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2007 at 1:29 AM
Scott-

Do you not see the Source Code tab in this project? If not, perhaps you need to be added as a contributor. But, the source is being checked in regularly. I am also updating the source and binaries under the planned release 1.1 each time I check in changes. So, you should be able to get the source from the changesets in the source code tab or from the planned release.

We are definitely open and hoping to getting involvement either in the testing side or the development side. Just let us know if you want to be added as a contributor to this project.

Thanks.
Developer
Jun 14, 2007 at 4:32 AM

rpowers119 wrote:
Scott-

Do you not see the Source Code tab in this project? If not, perhaps you need to be added as a contributor. But, the source is being checked in regularly. I am also updating the source and binaries under the planned release 1.1 each time I check in changes. So, you should be able to get the source from the changesets in the source code tab or from the planned release.

We are definitely open and hoping to getting involvement either in the testing side or the development side. Just let us know if you want to be added as a contributor to this project.

Thanks.

Sorry, I guess I should've answered my own question. After browsing through the codeplex site, I see that they have their own client, as well as other Microsoft-specific ones. It would be nice if subversion or cvs was supported, but I supposed that's the way it goes.

I was able to get the latest source without being added to the project, but I'm sure I won't be able to check-in changes. It looks like the patch system on this website is adequate, although I would love to get involved more directly.
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2007 at 6:19 AM
no problem. I added you as a contributor to the project.

You should have access to check in changes now.