How to enforce "Login to application" dialog to show up before "Add application"

Aug 13, 2007 at 6:52 PM
Hello,
My facebook application works well under my account and I am the application owner. Then I added few friends as developers. The issue is they are able to add the application fine but the page shows nothing. It is just blank on the right side. I realized if I specifically get the http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api_key=<mykey>, then the other developers can choose the "Keep me logged in" option and then they are able to use the application.
What is the right way to do and how to do it? All I want is, when my users add the application, I want to show them a login page which would sync up their current account with my website to facebook (a one time operation). If they have never used my website before I want them to register and then proceed.
How do I do this?
Please help.
Thanks.
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2007 at 3:42 AM
You lost me. Is this still an issue?
Sep 12, 2007 at 4:54 AM
No. I got this one fixed. I got around deriving from CanvasFBMLBasePage and have these lines on every page where I need to make FB calls.

fbs.ApplicationKey = <api key>;
fbs.Secret = <secret>;
fbs.IsDesktopApplication = false;

fbs.SessionKey = Request"fb_sig_session_key";
fbs.UserId = Request"fb_sig_user";

Actually I must say the entire application works pretty well inside Facebook. I use FBML for the most part.