Facebook.Utility.FacebookException: Incorrect signature

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I am trying to create an iFrame application, using the IFrame Sample (provided in the Samples.zip) as a base.  I was able to get the application to load in Facebook, but now am trying to integrate with the Facebook API.  When I add the following code to my .cs file I receive the error "Facebook.Utility.FacebookException: Incorrect signature".  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

int id = Master.Api.Session.UserId;

Exception Details: Facebook.Utility.FacebookException: Incorrect signature

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FacebookException: Incorrect signature]
Facebook.Utility.Utilities.ParseException(String response, Boolean JSONFormat) +254
Facebook.Rest.RestBase.processResponse(WebResponse webResponse) +122
Facebook.Rest.RestBase.SendRequestSynchronous(IDictionary`2 parameterDictionary, Boolean useSession) +195
Facebook.Rest.Users.HasAppPermission(ExtendedPermissions ext_perm, Int64 uid, Boolean isAsync, HasAppPermissionCallback callback, Object state) +273
Facebook.Rest.Users.HasAppPermission(ExtendedPermissions ext_perm) +15
IFrameSample.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Sample Code\LeapFrogExplorer\Default.aspx.cs:37
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627