Few problems with new version

Apr 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM
Edited Apr 12, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Hello here I am having loads of problems with thenew facebook kit. 

here is the error code:

Error 1 Reference required to assembly 'Facebook, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing type 'Facebook.Schema.user', but a suitable reference could not be found due to possible circular references: 
   Assembly 'Facebook.Winforms.dll' references project 'FaceBook'
   Project 'FaceBook' references assembly 'Facebook.Winforms.dll'. C:\Users\ASIM REHMAN\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\FaceBook\Form1.Designer.vb 40 9 FaceBook

Error 1 Reference required to assembly 'Facebook, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing type 'Facebook.Schema.user', but a suitable reference could not be found due to possible circular references: 

Assembly 'Facebook.Winforms.dll' references project 'FaceBook'

Project 'FaceBook' references assembly 'Facebook.Winforms.dll'. C:\Users\**************\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\FaceBook\Form1.Designer.vb 40 9 FaceBook

here is the normal code

friendList1.Friends = FacebookService1.GetFriends()

ok I am using VB 2008 and get that error. I downloaded the documention but it did not work it did not navigate to the URL so I could not understand anything of the code. And which is the best programing language to use for making FB apps C# or VB?

Thanks