why FB Connect always goes to localhost not my real server

Jun 18, 2010 at 9:39 AM
why FB Connect always goes to localhost when I click blue connect btn - its not going to my real server I have configured my real server to DEVELOPER / facebook Connect Settings / Connect URL properly I use FBToolkit.Samples.Connect.Web project that I have recompiled with my own APP key + secret key
Jun 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM
you haven't configured the correct url in the app settings in developer application on facebook.

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM, zik <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

why FB Connect always goes to localhost when I click blue connect btn - its not going to my real server I have configured my real server to DEVELOPER / facebook Connect Settings / Connect URL properly I use FBToolkit.Samples.Connect.Web project that I have recompiled with my own APP key + secret key

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (FacebookToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email FacebookToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Cheers,
Gopi Krishna. L

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
                                  -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jun 21, 2010 at 7:16 AM

tnx,

it seems APP id  was both  in  ASPX file and ASPX.CS file