404 not found error in facebook connect - production mode

Dec 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Hello All,

I am getting this error only in the production mode.

in the local machine with the same files..its just working fine...even i used the IIS in my local machine...it is working fine....but whenever i hosted the files in the server, the error keep coming up....

With the facebook connect button clicked, 

The error occur in this line:

user myuser = _facebookAPI.Users.GetInfo();

the server error is like this

Server Error in '/' Application.

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +7769892
   Facebook.Rest.RestBase.postRequest(String requestUrl, String postString, Boolean compressHttp) +448
   Facebook.Rest.RestBase.SendRequestSynchronous(IDictionary`2 parameterDictionary, Boolean useSession) +331
   Facebook.Rest.Users.GetInfo(String uids, Boolean isAsync, GetInfoCallback callback, Object state) +444
   Facebook.Rest.Users.GetInfo(Int64 uid) +63
   mysite.SiteMaster.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\mysite\Site.Master.cs:34
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +190
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3048

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1 

Appreciated your help in this.