link opens a new window instead of opening in parent window

Jul 23, 2008 at 9:40 AM
hi all, my problem is :
 my application writes on mini feed of user and displayas a image. the link that is followed on clicking the image is
but the link opens a new window, though index.aspx gets open inside the facebook iframe. i want that the new window should not get open, but index.aspx should open in the parent windows iframe only.

Jul 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM
On the news feeds, ALWAYS, clicking on an image link leads results in opening a new window. you can not change that.
Jul 24, 2008 at 4:32 AM
hi midowazzan, my application is not writing on news feed its writing on mini feed, of user. i have seen application which wrties on my mini feed and when i click the image displayed on mini feed it opens in same parent window, like other pages. i have an application cool cards added, it does this work. please help me if u know any other way. i am using publishAction() to write in mini feed and the url i m giving is for the link which will be followed when user clicks on mini feed image.
Jul 24, 2008 at 1:04 PM
I use PublishTemplatizedAction. In the mini feeds, upon clicking on the images, the same page directs to another page.