What's up with V1.7??

Jul 24, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Hey, i open the source projects and the damn solutions won't compile since it's full of error? why would somebody release sources that's dont compile i don't get it??? Also are we sure that version 2.0 will be out on august 1 they is no feedback, no news, no update. I don't feel very confortable with this situation really not, i'm starting to think to create my own .NET Toolkit  and keep it for me since i don't trust other people work like V1.7??? and what happen if on the 1 august the V2 is not ready this is screwing my tight dealine of my client's. I know it's free but can't we have a little bit of respect and keep us updated geez. Sorry if i sound rude, i'm just stress by the lack of communication.
Jul 24, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Look like some doofus wanted to use some new features of .NET 3.5 such as automatic property getters and setters and in the process broke this project from building with .NET 2.0.  I wouldn't expect the framework requirement to change in a dot release.
Jul 25, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Does the 1.7 release include aspects of the new Facebook or not?? 
Jul 25, 2008 at 6:23 PM
New Facebook methods such as as publishUserAction and registerTemplateBundle are not included in 1.7, no.  I could use these today.        
Jul 25, 2008 at 7:13 PM
See the posting, "The news feed is done" in this forum, which contains code to paste into the FacebookAPI class. I haven't it yet, but am going to give it a run now.
Jul 25, 2008 at 8:19 PM
http://www.codeplex.com/FacebookToolkit/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=31746

When is this 2.0 library coming out by the way?
Jul 25, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Target date is August 1st 2008 from the original posting, right?
Coordinator
Jul 30, 2008 at 4:42 PM
We're working on the unit testing 2.0 right now.  We are still on target to relase the API by this friday.  The api code hasn't changed much since last firday.  If you the latest from Source control, you can get a really good idea of what 2.0 looks like.  If not having 2.0 is causing problems for your clients, please get the latest from source control and use that.
Jul 30, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Thank you very much pwalke, that's a greats update and news. I'm looking forward to work with it.