Oct 2, 2008 at 5:11 AM
Edited Oct 6, 2008 at 3:44 AM
Oct 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM
Edited Oct 2, 2008 at 10:24 AM
try taking out the
<fb:fbml version="1.1"></fb:fbml>

I'm setting mine with just <fb:wide>stuff </fb:wide><fb:narrow>stuff </fb:narrow>

you could also set for the wall tab narrow column with a copy of the <fb:narrow>stuff </fb:narrow>  bit

I'm also calling this.Master.API.profile.setFBML 

but I think that does the same as the method you're using.
Oct 2, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Edited Oct 6, 2008 at 4:29 AM
Oct 3, 2008 at 10:04 AM
dreamshake, assuming you're using v2.0 of the toolkit (which after re-reading your post, you are), check the parameters for the SetFBML function.

[code]public bool setFBML(long uid, string profile, string profile_main, string mobile_profile)[/code]

So, the first parameter should be the ID of the user who's profile you're editing, the second is the FBML for the small box in the users Wall and Info tab, the third is the FBML for the Boxes tab, and the last is if your app uses the mobile platform.

try using
[code]base.FacebookAPI.SetFBML(FacebookAPI.UserId, null, fbml, null);[/code]

As always, I may (and probably am) completely wrong, but may be worth a go :)
Oct 3, 2008 at 8:23 PM
I use

Int64 iUID = Convert.ToInt64(Session["facebook_userId"].ToString());
string _html = "<fb:wide>stuff </fb:wide><fb:narrow>stuff </fb:narrow>";
_fbService.profile.setFBML(iUID, _html, _html, _html);
Oct 3, 2008 at 8:24 PM
Edited Oct 6, 2008 at 4:30 AM

--------------------

Could not load type 'Facebook.API.FacebookAPI' from assembly 'facebook, Version=2.0.3159.28499, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Facebook.API.FacebookAPI' from assembly 'facebook, Version=2.0.3159.28499, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Oct 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM
I don't think you can use 1.7 any more with the new profile. I might be wrong. $0$0$0$0A couple of things to make note of, you really should download the latest source and compile it. The 2.0 dll that was published doesn't work as of this writing and you need add the code to publishUserAction. You have to have .Net 3.5 on your machine you are running. $0
Oct 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Edited Oct 6, 2008 at 4:30 AM
Oct 3, 2008 at 10:58 PM
You're going to have to go through all your code and change all API calls to use the new whacky namespace and methods... good luck and God speed.