Hi, pelase Help me

Feb 4, 2009 at 5:14 AM
Hi, I am having my own website, and i want to invite all the facebook friends to my website, in case of that i am able to retrive name, uid, and how to retrive the emailid, i think its through fql statements.. but unable to execute fql statements. and i am coding in c#. please help.
Feb 4, 2009 at 5:19 AM
I'd hate to be the one to break it to you but Facebook never has and never will let you grab user's email addresses.  That would just open up a whole new world of pain for them as spammers etc. would take advantage of it.
Feb 4, 2009 at 5:23 AM
But proxied_email column is there in user table through wich we can get the email id by means of fql. There is a possiblity i think. but, unable to execute fql statements in c#
Developer
Feb 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM
That's very interesting. I haven't been in the loop as much lately on new developments, so I hadn't heard about proxied email until now. From a short skim through the docs, it looks like Facebook is trying to meet people halfway on this issue, which is great, since this is probably by far the #1 asked question we get about the FDT. I don't think we have any specific support for it right now, but FQL should still work. I would look a little more into why your FQL queries aren't working. You may just be getting the syntax of the query wrong or something.