publish feed in Friends wall

Apr 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Hi Every one,
i am trying to post my feed story in my friends wall.
using  feed.publishUserAction(..) i can publish content in my wall success fully . i cant post same in friends wall ..

i searched so many forums finally i find out we need to use Publish Methodology..
I tried to implement in publish using feed form.. but i Failed.  

Can any one guide me how to used publish in asp.net..

i saw some code in php in facebook fourm.
plz any one help me how use same in asp.net.

Thanks
kittuemani :)

Apr 30, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Tell me if I am understanding this correctly. You want to post content about yourself on your friends wall? Note there is a differentiation between "News Feed" and "Wall"

I dont believe this is possible, nor does it make any sense to do so. your application can only publish feed stories on behalf of the logged in user and not anyone else. Why would you want to publish your stories on your friends Wall?

I guess you may then also ask, how to publish a story about yourself so that your friend can see it on their News Feed?

The short answer to the above is that the News Feed is generated randomly based on all the different stories available from your friend's Wall. So there is an element of luck if your friend was to view your story on their news feed. They can however see your story that you publish on your Wall about yourself by going to your profile.

May 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Probably be best to run like hell to any php options you can find, as this toolkit is poorly supported, documented, and appears to have been deserted.
May 2, 2009 at 4:23 AM
Ignore my comment above and follow this VERY straight forward post - http://facebooktoolkit.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=53322