Do you want your Facebook App Featured on the MSDN?

Coordinator
Jul 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM

As part of the upcoming version 3.0 release we will be getting a new section on the MSDN website dedicated to the toolkit and developing facebook applications with .net.  As part of the content for the MSDN we would like to highlight 3 "real" facebook applications that have been developed using the toolkit.  This will basically be a one page section for each app that highlights the features of the app, links to the running app (if applicable) and how it leveraged the toolkit.  If you have a "real" app that is using the toolkit that you would like promoted on the MSDN.  Please respond here with the details or email me at rpowers@claritycon.com.  We will be selected the top 3 during the middle of next week.  It is also possible we will rotate the featured apps if we get a lot of good submissions.

I'm pretty excited about this and Microsoft's commitment to help make sure we have better support for facebook developers moving forward.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Jul 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Did you pick these already? :)

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

We are planning to pick the submissions today and/or tomorrow.

If anyone would like to submit please do so today.

Developer
Jul 20, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Thanks to everyone who submitted an application!  We have selected two projects to feature and have notified the creators.  Both applications show excellent creativity and leverage the Facebook Toolkit to integrate their vision with the power of Facebook data.

If you have an project you feel is a good fit for our Featured Application series, please email Ryan (above), as we may expand our list of featured apps in the future.

Thanks again,

Steve

Jul 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Wells Dairy / Blue Bunny Ice Cream have a new gifting application, "Ice Cream Break", that is written using the FDT v 2.0 and c#