help with stream.publish

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Hi all, I'm a bit new working with the developer toolkit and I have run into a problem with publishing clickable links. I can publish to the wall, but when a friend views it on their newsfeed, the links in the message only reload the page.

I was doing this ok with the template bundles but noticed the calls were being deprecated so I'm trying to change it. When posted with the template bundle info, the news feed would display the story just fine and the links would work correctly. Using the stream.publish, the links don't seem to do anything other than reload the page.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Here is the code:

response =
                                "{*actor*} is a good guy.",
                                new attachment()
                                    name = "I am a good guy !",
                                    href = appLink,
                                    caption = "{*actor*} is now a good guy",
                                    description = "Helping other people, I became a new good guy.",
                                    properties = new attachment_property()
                                        ratings = "5",
                                        category = new attachment_category() { text = "My profile", href = appLink }
                                    media = new List<attachment_media>() {
                            new attachment_media_image() { src = "", href = appLink }
                                new List<action_link>() {
                        new action_link() { text = "Become a good guy", href = appLink }

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM

The "name" of the post seems to get linked but when clicked it just reloads the news feed.

Anyone have any clues???