Need help on fb:request-form-submit

Dec 2, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I am building an application where i have to send application invites to multiple friends. Due to some required customization , i cann't use the multi friend selector control. I have created my own friend selector control and now want to send request/invite to multiple friend. I am currently trying to use the fb:request-form-submit by specifying the uid but it allows me to send invite to only 1 friend at a time. How can i use the fb:request-form-submit to achieve the functionlaity. Is there any other way to send invites to multiple friends at one shot through a custom component and not using any of the out of the box "Multi friend selector" control.

Dec 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM

I'm not sure if this could be useful for u, but I was trying to do that for a couple of weeks unsuccessfully. When I read documentation about policies, it said Facebook doesn't allow us, as developers, to manage the invitation/request issue by ourselves in order to avoid "overheating" (I don't think another word for now) sending messages. So, we had to customize HTML around FBML to customize UI accord our application style.

Hope this can help, if not, I hope anybody can find what u r looking for.