Help posting to page

Dec 22, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Edited Dec 22, 2009 at 11:29 PM

response = API.stream.publish(TargetWallID, null, new List<action_link>() {
                        new action_link() { text = SurveyName, href = strAppLink }}, TargetWallID, 0);How
  I'm trying to post to a fan page as the page itself using v2.1 of the toolkit with the following:
                  response = API.stream.publish("test message", null, new List<action_link>() {
                        new action_link() { text = SName, href = strAppLink }}, TargetWallID, TargetWallID);
I keep getting a permissions error. What permissions need to be granted to post to page? I would like it to appear as if it's posted by the page itself rather than
by me. I set up the page myself so I am the admin. What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jan 27, 2010 at 3:31 PM

You and I are having the same exact issue.  I found a thread on here last night that adds some additional code to the publish method of the stream class.  Can't for the life of me find it now.  This is still an issue though.  3.0.