Facebook Toolkit 2.0 RC3 is out!
This is the third release candidate for version 2.0 of the toolkit, including several bug fixes and minor enhancements from previous versions. This is intended to be a true release candidate, with an official release soon to follow. Please take some time to test this release (both the toolkit and the samples) and let us know if you find any major issues. Note that only large, showstopper issues will be fixed in this release - any minor issues will have to wait until the next time around.
Changes included since RC2:
- Breaking Changes:
- Changed default value for RequireLogin on CanvasFBMLBasePage and CanvasFBMLMasterPage to be false instead of true
- Made liveMessage.send a little easier to use, although it still has bugs on Facebook's side
- profile.getInfo and profile.setInfo both work
- Implemented feed.publishUserAction
- Came up with a better fix for the SSL certificate issue (10949)
- Made API.sendRequest public so that users can construct their own requests when necessary
- Fixed users.isAppUser
- Fixed an issue with displaying empty albums with the web PhotoAlbum control
Keep in mind that the documentation has not yet been fully updated to reflect the changes. That will have to wait until the official release, and some of it may have to wait even later. I just wanted to make sure to at least get working code out to everyone in this release.
So please give this release a shot, give us any feedback you may have, and hopefully we'll have a full release out very soon.