Cannot access pages other than canvas/default.aspx

Nov 18, 2007 at 8:01 AM
Hello everyone,

I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have been struggling for two days with this problem. I cannot access any other asp.net pages from my project than default.aspx. I have the Facebook.Net toolkit installed and everytime I make a change to the default.aspx page, the changes are shown on facebook. I am just using visual studio and debugging the project for hosting for now. I cannot open any of the TOS, postadd, postremove, policy and help pages. I even create some random page and add a url from the canvas page to that page, but I still cannot navigate to it. When I click on the url in default.aspx, I get taken to a facebook page saying that I already have added my app to the profile. The same happens after postinstall. postremove, tos and policy simply don't do anything. The url's in the settings page seem correct, but even if they are wrong the hyperlinks in default.aspx should work.

Can someone please help,

A desperate noob.
Nov 18, 2007 at 8:13 AM
interestingly enough, I decided to add the url to default.aspx for every type of page in the settings page and I get the same behavior even like that, even thought the page opens fine as a canvas page