Could not deserialize data returned from server

Apr 21, 2010 at 6:21 AM
I have recently downloaded the latest project files FacebookToolkit-49014 now I receive "Could not deserialize data returned from server" on Users.GetInfo() Photos.GetAlbums() Events.Get();. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?
Apr 21, 2010 at 7:23 PM

download the newest toolkit version.  This is just an issue with nullable fields in the toolkit.  Facebook api changes a lot and there is only one person here currently supporting it.

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM

I am still getting this issue  "Could not deserialize data returned from server" on Users.GetInfo() Photos.GetAlbums() Events.Get();. .... Is it solved ???

Developer
Apr 28, 2010 at 5:20 AM

I am not having any issues on User.GetInfo() with the latest beta, but have not tried Photos.GetAlbums() yet.  if you download the source and reference it in your project you can step through the request and see what xml facebook is returning to you to see where it is blowing up.

Apr 28, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I had the same problem deserializing users.getinfo(idlist) when I referenced the binaries from a VS2010 WPF app, but I downloaded the latest source (49932) and referenced it from my project, and now it works without problems.