Blank Page after authorize

Aug 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I have the following issue,  I have a facebook application that works fine, the problem is in the permissions promp:

1. The user access the app url = htttp://

2. The window for Allow the instalation of the APP is promp, the user clicks the Allow button.

3. The app should show the permissions' window (publish on wall), but instead, it's show a blank page, the url is in this format ( ?installed=1&session={"session_key"____________________________"uid"__________________"expires"_________________"secret"__________"sig"_______________"} )  THE ____ is for security haha

If I just delete that QueryString the app shows the permissions' window or if I go to my site's URL and on the Default.aspx put the QueryString it shows the permission's window, just redirect to

I think the problem is related with the redirection, just like  when use Response.Redirect instead of Server.Transfer...  But please, Help Me to solve this issue..

Aug 12, 2010 at 2:34 PM
Edited Aug 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I believe I'm working through this problem as well. It only happens when you try and use RequiredPermissions. Turns out it was a string formatting issue ("s vs 's). I made the following changes to IFrameCanvasSession.cs (line 77) and it fixed it:

public override string GetPermissionsRedirect(string permissionsUrl)
    return "<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n" +
                   "if (parent != self) \n" +
                   "top.location.href = \'" + permissionsUrl + @"&v=1.0" + "';\n" +
                   "else self.location.href = '" + permissionsUrl + @"&v=1.0" + "';\n" +