Invalid Parameter Error

Jan 12, 2009 at 8:36 PM
I just downloaded the toolkit and followed the tutorial at http://www.socialsnippets.com/snippets/how-to-use-the-facebook-developer-toolkit-20.aspx.  When I view my page in IE it's blank, but the facebook redirect url is in the source of the page, so I put that in my address bar and hit enter.  It prompts me for my login, I provide it, it redirects back to my page and has an auth_token querystring on it.  Here's the problem, if I refresh the page I get the error:

FacebookException: Invalid parameter] facebook.API.SendRequest(IDictionary`2 parameterDictionary, Boolean useSession) +488 facebook.auth.getSession(String auth_token) +115 facebook.API.CreateSession() +28 facebook.web.BasePageHelper.LoadFBMLPage(API FaceBookAPI, Boolean requireLogin, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) +389 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42 System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +132 System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) +16 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +185 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1477

I haven't added any code at all yet, except for:

protected void Page_PreInit(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            base.RequireLogin = true;
        }

And made my page inherit from CanvasFBMLBasePage.

Anyone know what the problem is?