Questions...need help :p

Mar 20, 2009 at 1:52 AM
Hi,there,
I am quite new here. trying to develop .net application with facebook using Toolkit v2.0. 
I download some source wanna run it on my machine, it said cant not find namespcae :using facebook.Entity; and using Facebook.WebControls; However, i have already reference some.dll in my webstie. They are: facebook.dll, facebook.web.dll,facebook.xml, facebook.web.xml,Microsoft.XML.schema.Linq.dll.   but i cant see the webcontrols.and Entity dll at Toolkits package. :(

Another problem i met is the fbserivce.Firends.GetUserObject() it returns a object value.. i run the intermedia winodw on debuging process, found it seems like a XML file. the pity is i cant using XmlDocument method xml.Load() to retrieve the XML file. I wonder is there a way to serialize or deserialize these Getfriends object.?! i google before,find its serializable object, but i dont know how to do it yet. 

I'd like to hear your voice. thx in advanced :D

Regards,
Alex
Mar 22, 2009 at 5:37 AM
Did you try running the solution (.sln) rather than trying to build from scratch or run the whole sample website? Running the solution, which includes only Default.aspx, is the only way I've gotten things to work.