After a long time without an official release, we're proud to announce the Facebook Developer Toolkit, Version 2.0! This release represents a major reworking to our architecture which we hope will make it easier for us to keep up with the changes from Facebook. Along the way, we've also added additional methods and fixed a lot of bugs.
Changes in this release:
- Re-architected the API to create a lighter-weight wrapper around the API by using Linq2XSD to auto-generate the parsers and entity objects.
- Updated login logic to account for the new profile changes.
- Added new samples that work with the new API.
- Changed default value for RequireLogin on CanvasFBMLBasePage and CanvasFBMLMasterPage to be false instead of true
- Changed parameters for liveMessage.send
- Implemented feed.publishUserAction
- Made API.sendRequest public
- Renamed Api property on CanvasIFrameBasePage to ApiKey to follow conventions and avoid case-sensitivity issues
- Various bug fixes